5.21.2006

I have no idea what is featured on this first gumball machine. I love the image of the screaming guy though. He looks pretty angry about the whole situation. I probably would be too if there was a creepy, glowing orb above my head. I did spend a 100 yen but did not get an ominous orb, rather, I got a dog keychain. I'll post a picture later.

The second machine has super balls in it. I love how the tray is made out of tape and plastic. There are even staples holding it together. Japanese ingenuity at its finest. This is one of the least expensive gumball machines I have seen here at 20 yen.

Unfortunately this style of gumball machine is slowly dying out. They are becoming more difficult to find around town. The newer plastic models of machines are everywhere, but lack the charm of the older machines.



No comments: