5.20.2006

Near my apartment there is a small hobby shop specializing in replica firearms and card games. The place is very dark inside and looks like no one ever shops there. The first time I went in I didn't even see anyone working there and was a bit spooked while looking around. In front of the shop are these wonderful gumball machines. I know they call them capsule machines here, but I prefer gumball. Call me old-fashioned. These machines are some of my favorites because of the classic gumball machine style. Take a look at where the capsule comes out, there is a small tray to catch it. The tray appears to be built into the cart holding the machines. In the first picture you can see that trays were made to catch the capsules. I have close-ups of each machine I will post later with descriptions of the toys.




No comments: