6.15.2006

Here it is! The wait is over! The dog keychain. I feel bad posting these pictures, like the curtain has been pulled back and the wizard left exposed. When I took the pictures of it I realized that it isn't so bad. What it comes down to is expectation and disappointment. Thinking back on the day I got the keychain, I was really hoping to get the orb that was featured on the machine. So after I plunked in my 100 yen coin and turned the handle. I really wanted to see that crazy, flaming orb. And there I was, left with this.



It's cute, but as a keychain it is rather large and heavy. Given that it has a chain rather than a keychain loop, makes me reconsider that it isn't a keychain. It is more likely something you would attach to your bag as a charm. The dog charm from Japan.

1 comment:

stinkyrobot said...

You will be receiving the dog charm of Japan soon enough.

I was wondering what you did with those seals. They were really cute. If you ever get a cell phone you can attach the dog charm fo Japan to it. Along with the seals. I need to take a picture of some of the cell phones I see here and the things people attach to them. It gets quite nutty.