6.07.2006

Sorry again for taking such a long time to post. This job search is such a pain. But enough of that. Green machines! I was happy to see these machines in the the department store. Again we see the old school style here with built in trays for the capsules. This first shot shows the variety of machines, though I only took pics of the older machines. The lighting was bad and using a flash didn't help much. I was also recovering from a horrible leg cramp, so squatting down for long periods of time to take pictures was not a happy moment. So some of the pictures are a lil blurry.


The machine on the left features ancient weapons, like katanas and such. They looked pretty cool. And the picture featured on the machine was so bland I really didn't want to buy them. Great marketing. The machine on the right features everyone's favorite dinosaurs. I would love to see dinosaurs travel in packs like they are on the picture.


This picture sucks. But was the best of the ones I took of these two machines. The left machine contains Pokemon charms. The one on the right has something about bugs. There is a video game about bug battles, I think this has something to do with it. Many kids in Japan collect beetles during the summer months and many of the bugs go for hundreds of dollars. The anime and games emphasize the bugs fighting each other. I haven't seen any of these bugs battle so I hope it's only for show.


The machine on the left has cool mini Gundam like figures. They looked really cool, but I was worried about getting a dog keychain so I passed on getting one. The other machine has more bugs. They looked like lil plastic models of beetles. I would have gotten one but I am not a fan of bugs in my house. Right now it is roach season here and have killed too many.

1 comment:

stinkyrobot said...

I imagine the keychains are pretty random and not as abundant as I make them out to be. It's hard to tell sometimes which machines have the booby prizes and which don't. I really do enjoy typing out booby prize.

Why did people like the sitcom Dinosaurs? Now that I think about it, it's almost like Family Guy. Weird. The picture of the dinosaurs on the gumball machine gets me thinking that the dinosaurs started a squad like the A-Team. Now that is a show I want to see. The D-Team!

Regarding the roaches. When I see one my instinct tells me to kill. I suppose I could take a picture but...ew. I think I will stick with gumball machines. Sorry dude.