6.01.2006

OK, big post here. I have more pictures from other areas to post so I better finish up this grouping. First up is a machine with Pokemon charms for your cell phone. Featuring the latest Pokemon characters.

This machine is probably one of my favorites in this series. What child wouldn't want one of these. Yes it's a collapsible pointer. For all your school presentations or to annoy other students. Behind the main image of the pointers, on the yellow bands it says The Stick. Stock up so you can be the envy of your friends.

Who doesn't love Pocky? Ok, I'm not really a fan. But now you can have your very own Pocky charm that doubles as a flashlight. Featuring all your favorite Pocky styles. Including Men's Pocky! Also the lights are in different colors! Yellow! Green! Orange! Red!

I haven't been in the states for almost a year now, are these things still popular? Well in Japan they are. The Color Bands! Unofficially licensed too! Featuring all your favorite mottos: Hope, Love Courage, Strength, Livestrong, and Best Friend. I love that the Livestrong is actually green and not the official yellow.

1 comment:

stinkyrobot said...

I was thinking about that today. If I got something from every machine I saw I would a) have so much junk in my tiny apartment and b) be broke! I do on occasion get stuff so I will start photgraphing those things.

I imagine if we had pointers as kids, one of us would be blind in an eye. Just a throught.