6.20.2006

A very sad day here at the ol' stinky robot. My digital camera is no more. My trusted sidekick for the last couple years was hurt by the one who loved it the most, me. Yesterday I took the day off from work and went to Mitsui Green Land with some friends. It's a huge amusement park with many roller coasters and other amusement rides. We had a great time in the sweltering heat. The best part was the fact we went on a Monday, no one was there. No long lines or screaming children running around. We would head for a ride, instantly get on and scream! My friend kept telling me about one of the rides and how scary it was. The day before he told me he wouldn't go on the ride because it was too frightening, primarily because of the age of the ride and the amount of rust accumulated on it. Spin Mouse was her name.


Sorry about the turd of a picture, Spin Mouse ate my camera. Spin Mouse was quite an amazing ride, it's a coaster that spins around in a circle, whipping you around. If I had a weaker stomach I surely would have barfed. When I got out of the cart and regained my bearings, I reached into my pocket for my camera to take a picture of my crew in the other cart; they looked really sick. The LCD screen was lit up with all colors of the rainbow (not a normal function). I figured that my cell phone in my pocket with the camera had been forced into the screen by the Spin Mouse. Oh the dreaded Spin Mouse!

I'll be doing another post with the pictures I managed to take at Mitsui Green Land another time. Right now, I must return to grieving.

3 comments:

stinkyrobot said...

Thanks, I am going to shop around this weekend and see what is available. I hope I can find something nice without paying too much.

When going to a fair or carnival it is important that no sullendrawers are being worn. You should have depanted those drawers!

stinkyrobot said...

I hope he has lots those pants for good. I imagine that teh lemonade was pretty damn good. How can you go wrong with a five dollar lemonade? At Mitsui Green Land I had a $2 ice cream cone and it was so damn good. Super creamy vanilla soft serve. Oh man, I could go for one now.

stinkyrobot said...

Prongles sounds a lot like dongle.